Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Damn it...I hate my stupid wireless optical mouse like throwing it out the window but the fact that it cost me about 100 bucks is stopping me from doing that.I just got my gmail account...cool.1 gig of storage and I haven't even receive my first message.Almost everybody knows my e-mail address by now so I am quite lazy to tell everybody that I have changed and blare blarh.So troublesome.Maybe I will just stick to my yahoo account.After all,they have upgraded their services recently and up'ed their storage capacity to 100mb.Not much if you are comparing it with gmail of course but then I just feel that yahoo provide more service and is faster.With briefcase,photos and other blarh blarh,I think yahoo is better.And of course I cant possibly finish the 100mb storage let alone the 1 gig..
Now I am kinda stuck on dial-up and it's very very slow...lol.Maybe i have gotten used to DSL...so now I am back on dial up it just felt that the whole computer is slowing down.Can't wait till I am back on DSL.

:P B....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home